COVID-19 Vaccination & Neutering Update
April 29, 2020
For clients with Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Kittens & Puppies, the BVA are now saying that vets can provide the following vaccinations and neutering services:
- 1st Annual Booster Vaccinations for dogs and cats. This will be for dogs and cats that are typically between 14 & 15 months old.
- We can also offer lapsed boosters, so adult dogs and cats that should have had a booster 15 months ago or more.
- Working dogs which may be exposed to infectious diseases such as leptospirosis through their types of work e.g. farm dogs, and dogs that go swimming in open water.
- Rabbits due (or now overdue) for their annual vaccinations for Myxomatosis, RVHD-1 & RVHD2, should be booked in for an appointment asap.
- Puppy & kitten initial vaccination courses.
We are able to neuter were there is a medical or welfare need for example a bitch spay that has a womb infection or Pyometra. If groups are showing aggression e.g. 2 male rabbits or to prevent unwanted pregnancies, do get in touch with us.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with us today on 01603 898984.
Louise & The Team