Regular pet clubs at All Creatures Healthcare in Norwich
We like to think that caring for your pets means more than simply bringing them in when they are poorly. We are great believers in maintaining health through preventative intervention. Apart from the regular health checks the members of our HPP Healthcare Plan receive, our nursing team, led by head nurse Laura Woollard run health clinics to ensure that your pets have the best chance of keeping healthy.
Nurse Led Pet-Care
The veterinary nurses that run our clinics work alongside the vets at Norwich to ensure the well-being of all our patients. The clinics include a range of checks all delivered in a gentle but educational environment with like-minded pet owners. Options at our Sandy Lane clinic include;
- Weight Checks – We help you identify underweight & overweight pets before their weight becomes an issue, often helping your pet back to a healthy weight with a few lifestyle changes.
- Dental Clinics – Our dental clinics nip problems in the bud by identifying issues and solutions that then reduce the need for the Vet to get involved.
- Senior Pet Checks – Our senior pet clinics look for problems associated with older pets, like arthritis and liver complaints, and help catch them early which means a longer happier life for your pet.
- Behaviour Clinics – By appointment our nursing team can provide stage 1 advice on many behavioural challenges. More in depth cases may require a full, in depth assessment, or perhaps a specialist referral.
- Diabetes Clinics - by appointment our nurses can help you mange your diabetic pet, with advice on diet, blood glucose checks and insulin injections